Especially for Mark Lewis ( was: Re: if elected President...)
Sylvia
2007-09-05 19:08:51 UTC
.
Are you sayin' The Supreme Ruler ain't benevolent? I
am *so* benevolent! How dare you claim otherwise?!
<UNsnip!>
<hesitating>
<considering>
Well, I was about to condemn ya to Die At Dawn, put you've got
an interestin' platform there...
</UNsnip!>
.
Allow me to answer this one, Boots.
.
Control Freak.
.
Yes Sylvia. You are not benevolent.
.
<laughing!>
<UNsnip!>
Wot a maroon Haddad is!
* * * REPOST of Post regarding Ray Haddad's Same Stupidity * * *
<...>
Isn't it a hoot how Haddad wails that the Emporium, which he
thinks I'm sayin' exists in Real Life, bein' a corporation is a
lie, and yet he *accepts* the (therefore, he believes) RL
existence of Moat Monsters, and of Stan-Mobiles wot have
infinite room so they can always accomodate bowling alleys,
swimmin' pools and such?
</UNsnip!>
.
Hysterical laughter with hand wringing, no doubt.
No, merry laughter at *you* Hadddad. See? You snipped it:
http://tinyurl.com/2wdato
Just like most insane, maniacal narcissists do.
Originality Boy strikes again. See: http://tinyurl.com/3yhu5z

"Narcissistic Personality Disorder: RAY HADDAD, A Case Study [Part I]"
You have yet to explain your obsession with me, Sylvia.
Ray Haddad: "She's just to afraid "

Miz Sylvia: "Afraid of *what*, Haddad? I've been kickin' yer
cowardly, lyin', valor stealin', chicken-shit
butt with the help of your own posts for most
of the year. *You* emailed people to rescue you
from being "destroyed" by a "girlie", and they
have all failed you. You and your would-be
saviors resorted to the lowest lies against me,
and yet I'm *still* here, kickin' yer cowardly,
lyin', valor stealin', chicken-shit butt with
the help of your own posts.z'

Ray Haddad: "to admit she has no reason for doing what she's doing."

Miz Sylvia: " <making note to be more direct with Haddad
in the future>

" [WHAP!] [WHAP!] [WHAP!]
Prolly just bad taste innit.
.
That would be my guess, too.
Wot a maroon! Mr. boots was insultin' you, Haddad, and you agreed with
him.
It's not the first time Sylvia's been obsessed with me.
Dr Zen: "You are clearly obsessed."

Ray Haddad: "Nah. I'm just right and I like to rub your face in it.
http://tinyurl.com/2ggotv
It ended badly for her last time.
gawd!

When *what* "ended badly", Haddad? Cite?

Testimonials on Ray Haddad's Propensity for Lying
http://tinyurl.com/25pwac

"You Can Never Believe What RAY HADDAD Claims About Himself OR About
Other People" http://tinyurl.com/3d986f

"[EXAMPLE] Why You Can Never Believe What RAY HADDAD Claims About
Himself OR About Other People" http://tinyurl.com/2tjyq9
--
Sylvia

* * * <CHORTLE!> * * *

"HAD 2007: A CyberSpace Idiocy"
http://tinyurl.com/2l9b56

"RAY HADDAD: Abso-damned-lutely desperate to be admired"
http://tinyurl.com/2oflkx
Mark Lewis
2007-09-05 19:42:11 UTC
Post by Sylvia
.
[...]
"RAY HADDAD: Abso-damned-lutely desperate to be admired" http://tinyurl.com/2oflkx- Hide quoted text -
Thank you madam. I must inform you however that as already explained
we are perfectly aware that Ray is a old windbag and nobody believes
a word he says. However you are not telling us anything new. But to be
fair to him we know all about him. He does not hide his identity. We
all know who he is.

Regrettably the same cannot be said about you. WHO ARE YOU? It ill
behooves you to challenge the openness of poor old Ray when we don't
know who YOU are. You claim to be a woman but we don't know that for
sure. We don't know if you are one of Ray's old enemies. We don't know
if your real name is Sylvia. We don't know what your agenda is. For
all we know you could be Ray himself who is bored with arguing with
everyone else so he has decided to argue with himself. We don't know
your age or profession.

We know all sorts of things about Ray real and imaginary because he
has told us. You have told us nothing whatever about YOURSELF.

Therefore if you are going to challenge the credibility of Ray you
must provide us with some information about yourself. I shall expect a
full potted biography of yourself in your next post.

Please see to it immediately.